People do their best to achieve the goals they set to themselves. For some, there is nothing better than having a cozy and comfortable dwelling. The other ones give preference to travel. After reaching one target, another one is set. This is the regular way of life which gives sense to it.
In the crazy rate, it is essential to make small pauses to enjoy and relax. Spending a lazy day at home with family and friends is a nice option to get distracted from routine. Alternatively, one may play in online casino Australia for real money or follow the link to feel the excitement from gambling. An active weekend may help to put all the thoughts in order and to get inspired.
In the modern world, driving a car is an essential part of life. However, not all people consider driving as the way to relax. For those who adore the adrenaline from a high speed, the sportsters which may reach the velocity of 277 mph are produced.
The Fastest Cars
10. Lamborghini Aventador with its 700 hp engine achieves 218 miles per hour of speed. This is the official data, however, Sport Auto managed to accelerate this Italian supercar to the velocity of 229 mph. The power of the engine is transmitted to four wheels of the car.
9. Ferrari LaFerrari is another Italian car reaching the same speed as Aventador, though it costs almost three times more than its compatriot. In addition to 6.3-liter engine generating 790 hp, it is equipped with an electric motor providing extra 160 hp.
8. Aston Martin One-77 with the power of 750 hp which is ensured due to the engine with the capacity of 7.3 liter. The car owes to the light construction of its body manufactured of aluminum and carbon. The combination of power and perfect materials selection ensures the speed of 221 miles per hour.
7. Noble M600 produced in Great Britain achieves 224 mph due to the engine power of 650 hp. The latter is manufactured by Yamaha and is widely used by various manufacturers. Drivers may choose among three versions, as well as different interior designs.
6. Pagani Huayra is the Italian supercar. Its name is translated as the wind which is true as Huayra achieves 227 miles per hour of speed. Such velocity is ensured due to 738 hp engine with the capacity of 6 liters which is designed by Mercedes.
5. McLaren F1 reaching the speed of 242 mph were produced between the years 1992 and 1998. Within this time, 106 cars were manufactured in different versions. Till 2005, F1 was considered as the fastest car ever. The engine compartment of the British car is covered with gold.
4. SSC Ultimate Aero TT surpassed Bugatti Veyron in 2007 reaching the velocity of 258 miles per hour. It has the power of 1183 hp and 6.3 liters capacity of the engine. The manufacturer claimed that Ultimate Aero can reach 270 mph, however, there is no documentation evidence.
3. Hennessey Venom GT is one which in 2014 achieved the speed of 270 miles per hour due to 1244 hp engine. Its 7-liter motor is manufactured by Chevrolet Corvette.
2. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport with the official record of velocity reaching 270 mph. This car with the 8-liter engine was the fastest across the world until 2017 when Sweden impressed with a new supercar.
1. Koenigsegg Agera RS is the quickest car with a record of 278 miles per hour. The engine with the power of 1348 hp is the heart of the fastest car.
Those who have ever driven a sports car understand how exciting and dangerous it can be at the same time. Drive safely and enjoy the ride.