We give you the opportunity to win Team Galag’s limited edition 15th Anniversary “Spirit of the Gumball’ EPIC/SHIT tshirts and iPhone 5/5s cover today by answering the following 5 question:
* What city did the Tumbler change it’s battery in on the 2013 Gumball 3000?
* Why did 8 cars stop at the side of the road at the same time on the 2012 Gumball 3000 rally?
* What was the original car used by Team Galag on their first Gumball 3000 rally?
* In 2012, Team Galag was meant to have 3 cars on the Gumball 3000 rally. Which car didn’t make it to the start grid?
* What motor did McLaren use in the prototype F1 supercar to test out their gearbox?
Send your answers to email@example.com with the subject line EPIC/SHIT and we’ll announce the winners on the 15th of December.
The first 10 to get the answers right will get a limited edition wood iPhone 5/5s case + the EPIC/SHIT tshirts. All subsequent right answers will get the tshirts alone.
Don’t forget to let us know what your tshirt size is.
Happy hunting guys and gals!!